SALIDA SANITARY DISTRICT
Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
October 11, 2018
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Salida Sanitary District was called to order by President Gary Horton at 6:00 p.m. in the Salida Sanitary District Boardroom. Other Directors present were Gary Dew, Lana Moore, Donna Murphy, and Brad Johnson. Others present were Attorney Stewart James, and Secretary Linda Walker.
Members of the public were invited to address the Board but no comments were made.
The minutes of the regular meeting held September 13, 2018 were unanimously approved as submitted.
Bills of the District totaling $133,762.59 were presented for payment. A motion was made by Director Dew, seconded by Director Johnson, and on vote unanimously carried to adopt Resolution No. 1683, “Resolution Authorizing Payment of Bills.”
Operations Manager Linda Walker reported the following:
1. The District operators completed the repair of the piping in ICEAS tank #1.
2. The blower manufacturer (Neuros) technician was on site to perform the six month maintenance on the blowers.
3. The District’s mechanic repaired influent pump #6
4. The District staff removed a beaver dam from the lower ponds.
5. The District received a box scraper that was ordered with the Kubota tractor
President Horton reported there had been no J.PA. Meeting since our last meeting.
A motion was made by Director Johnson, and seconded by Director Murphy to approve request for Sheriffs assistance as the District’s agent in enforcing trespass laws on District property. The motion, on vote unanimously carried.
A motion was made by Director Johnson to approve the purchase of a GasAlertMicro 5 PID gas detector and calibration gas at a cost of $2025.00 plus tax and shipping. The motion was seconded by Director Dew, and on vote unanimously carried.
As there was no further business, the meeting was adjourned.
President of the Board